Thursday, August 11, 2011


I am back to this blog, a place saver for years and now an awakening.

Friday August 5, I retired from a life of government service, entered into after receiving a graduate degree in photography from San Francisco State University.

I survived, ready for the third act of life.

I took the photo above yesterday in my home with a Sony R-1, an irreplaceable camera, almost six years old yet still producing beautiful RAW files.

I made sure that I still reflected light with a self-portrait, and then headed out to Rockland Lake to see what I could find.

The fishing pier was near and I took a couple of dozen shots of five or six views before answering a phone call from my Mother.

By the time we convinced each other we were indeed okay the rain came and it was time to do car pool duty at my children's day camp. Such is the life of the Father and the Son.

Two of the more satisfying images follow.




That is all for now, I hope to post again soon.

No comments: